- I can ride there from my house and be warmed-up by the time I get there.
- It's flat.
- It has corners (unlike that other crit nearby).
- It's in a downtown area where there is plenty of food available after the race.
- They offer both a Women's Cat 4 and a Women's Open race so I can do more than one race if I choose.
- Cash payouts for the Cat 4 Women!
And now I have a wild hair that's making me think I should do some Superweek races. It's crazy how this damn sport just keeps sucking me back in.